Sunday, June 7, 2009

Vomiting isn't my favorite.

I feel literally sick. Like, as in, if I smell food ever again, I may well lose my stomach. Unfortunately, dinner is ready.

Today, I ran two miles. Well, Dad says it was more like two and a half. But I think he's saying that to make me feel better. It was fine; it was a good run. I felt euphoric and proud when I finished, and my two running buddies and I walked it off afterwards. A and me even sat on the swings and talked for quite some time afterwards.

Now my back is destroyed.
And I'm extremely nauseous. 

Okay, I checked with Dad. It was two and a half. So I guess this is somewhat justified.

A was really great today. She's killer to run with because we talked the whole time... but on the other hand, that was killer in a bad way also. M was mostly quiet the whole time, but she was a good sport anyway. I can't run alone, but I think they pushed me faster than I probably should have gone. Oops.

Want to see Hangover - cannot afford it - possibly will get my "Sugar Daddy" to pay =]
Band Practice - finally today - not a REAL song written but lots of progress
No more word on the jobs - will be on campus tommorow

"Look M'sieur, where all the children play!" "Be at peace, be at peace evermore."


No comments:

Post a Comment