The back still hurts... a lot. I don't know why (perhaps bad posture?), but it certainly is making this day painful.
I went to registration for my college yesterday.
I'm excited. I'm pretty much only taking classses that I like.
I don't know how I'll be able to run tommorow, what with work and whatnot, but I supposed I'll just have to wait until after work and run in the evening.
My runs are certainly frustratingly slow, but I think I have the right approach with adding on mileage slowly. I'm sure no one is in any hurry to run with me because it'd be so god awful boring for them, but other than that, I think I am doing pretty well on my own.
Still haven't done strength training today; probably won't, considering I have work quite soon and haven't done anything yet. Maybe. We'll see.
Job applications - 1 call back out of 20 applications - for a different location than the one I applied to. I am nervous and frustrated. I haven't called back yet, but perhaps I will this evening?
Band practice - will we ever really practice again? - still no new songs, and my ideas are becoming stupider.
Movies - can't afford them
"My daughter's close to dying/ if there's a God above, he'd let me die instead" - Les Mis
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment