No. No, she does not. Ran with the littlest sister again. We talked about boys (she's not interested), skating (she is), and running (it's so easy she forgets she's doing it).
Mile and a half; not bad, nothing to complain about. Not too shabby, considering I wasn't even going to bother running today. Still, I didn't yesterday, so I can't NOT run today.
I'm having pretty severe knee pain in my right knee. I think some initial shin cramps are starting too. I'll have to monitor both, and I definately have to start doing some cross training/strength workouts.
Dad should be pleased, but I'm not.
Someone with almost no leg strength and even less arm strength has no business doing push-ups at 6 AM every day. Yuck.
I need to start trail running soon, to prevent any more jarring of my knee. I've never had problems with it before, but hey, it's totally congenital: the middle sister and my dad face some pretty severe knee pain/weakness.
Saw UP! last night - June 3rd - Loved it! haha - "I hid under your porch, because I love you."
Band Practice - Still none and I leave next weekend - Have two great song ideas.
Cannot remember them at the moment. Crap.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment