Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Whew, it's been a while!

I sort of ran out of steam there, no?
I kept running for a while after I stopped blogging, but then even that got messed up.
Good news: now Mom & I are taking Cardio Kick Boxing every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.
Our first class was yesterday; it kicked my butt.
Hoping on running with A. today after work.
I expect I won't feel like running, but hey, se la vie.
I gotta do it at some point, right??

HARRY POTTER PREMIERE!!!
We're excited. B & myself are going as Fred & George which ought to be AWESOME. No clue what the bf is going to do, but we talked about tatooing him Sirius-style. SEXY.

ALMOST FORGOT:
I did run recently-- I did the Fourth of July 5K with A! Nothing special- it took us a whopping 33 minutes to reach our destination, but we passed a LOT of people and it was so wonderful to actually, you know, DO something!!!

Still no band practice-- probably none for the rest of this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment