I forced myself to drive all the way out to A's for a mile & a half run (all we could do after the last couple days). It was at least 80 degrees, so it wasn't exactly a joy ride-- particularly up some of the hills-- but I survived and am better for it. This time we kept right at 10 minute pace, because we finished in exactly ten (YAY!) I was really sore (particularly my arms-- must be all the cardio kick boxing), but swimming with A (and the little sister, who didn't run) definitely helped... swimming afterwards is like a cool-down, cross-training, and icing all at once.
Got the hairspray so that the Bro and I can go as Fred and George- to the HP premiere. I'm Fred.
Also got great closet organizer... plan on using it really soon.
Still no band practice. I give up.

No comments:
Post a Comment